Once onboard The Commodore Hostel you are part of the family. It means that everyone gets involved in the bus life. Whether that be storing the surf boards, cooking lunch or dinner, washing up or shopping in the market.
About the bus:
The dorm can sleep 8 guests: 6 single and 1 double bed
The bus is full equipped which gives us total freedom to travel where ever our guests want. We have a kitchen, lounge/ seating area, a solar and indoor shower, a compost toilet, solar panels and a rooftop terrace.
We offer pick up from Quimper railway station. If your arrival destination is outside of town, please email us and we will do our best to accomodate you.
- Pick up and drop off from airport, train or bus station
- Breakfast (Oats, eggs or crepes with bread, jams and tea and coffee) served at a time our guests agree on.
- Sheets, duvet and pillow
- Use of all facilities: toilet, shower (indoor and outdoor), lounge area and kitchen
- Amenities: BBQ, skateboard, books, use of sound system, games, bike, fishing gear and lots of outdoor games like Spikeball.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Surf boards. They can be rented on a daily or weekly basis from surf rental stores along the coast. Choose the style of board that suits you best or try a new style. Only soft boards can be rented from the hostel.
4 days €320 single bed, €490 double bed
7 days €520 single bed, €760 double bed
Please click on the below booking contact form to get in contact and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
*Note: we ask for 30% of cost on booking and the remainder the week before your arrival.